In order to help you to expand your businesses across borders and to provide banking assistance inside the geographical location of Erste Group, a group-wide network of International Desks has been established.
In each country, the International Desk is an easily accessible first point of contact for information on all questions concerning cross-border corporate business.
International Desk provides information and support to all corporate clients about Erste Group, particular banks and their products and services and intermediates contacts to account managers.
You are assisted via our banking network that covers Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Moldova, Montenegro and Southern Russia. Thanks to the participation of Austrian Savings Banks, our network also extends to Bosnia and Hercegovina, Macedonia and Slovenia.
For banking assistance outside the geographical location of Erste Group please contact the Customer Referral Desk.
Advantages of using the services of International Desks:
- End to end solution for account opening or financing in a foreign Erste Group or Austrian Savings Banks country
- A referral by the home bank guarantees access to a quality and friendly tailor-made banking and financial service offer with a reliable and trusted bank abroad
- Access to a dedicated network of contact persons with foreign language skills
A local team of banking specialists takes care of your financial business. So you will never be far from the world-class international banking expertise and solutions you demand.
Our services at a glance:
- Support in all banking related matters concerning commercial business
- Support with opening accounts, financing and guarantees
- Advice and consulting on the founding of companies and, if necessary, the setting up of a subsidiary enterprise
- Advice on regulatory issues and legal requirements
- Supplying country-specific information
- Contacts to lawyers, tax advisors and auditors
- Immediate availability of important forms and documents
- Advice and consulting with regard to EU support programs; referrals to specialized EU Offices active in several banks of our group
For more information do not hesitate to contact our representatives at International Desks: