Our team of project financing experts supports public and private-sector decision-makers in Central and Eastern Europe in the development and implementation of essential infrastructure and energy projects that contribute to the modernisation of economies and to a more favourable economic environment for local businesses.
Our extensive experience in project finance combined with our strong network of local banks throughout Central and Eastern Europe gives you a decisive advantage.
- Medium to long-term loans to finance or refinance projects
- Working capital facilities for the construction and operational phase
- Documentary products to support transactions, such as bank guarantees
- Bid and performance bonds
- Arrangement and management of syndicated transactions
- Derivative instruments to hedge against interest rate and currency risks
- Financial advisory (equity and debt raising; valuation and financial modelling)
- Pre-financing or co-financing of projects supported by EU-funds
We develop and implement tailored public and private infrastructure solutions for you in the following areas:
Roads, airports, rail systems, ports, rail vehicles, electronic toll systems
- Social infrastructure
Education (schools, universities), healthcare facilities, law courts, sports stadia, (multi-storey) car parks
- Energy and the environment
Power stations, renewable energies, water supply and distribution and waste management